Saturday, July 28, 2012

Inspiration

I've been MIA for 2 months, crazy! Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blogging and have missed you all terribly, but I have a sweet lady to share with you all. 
Jana is a member at my church and I've known her since I was a little girl. Her mother was my middle school counselor and their family is just the nicest and most caring people you'd ever meet. 

One week ago today, her husband couldn't wake her up and long story short she is in my ICU at the hospital and very sick. She's had a rough week with trying times. I won't go into detail, other to say that she and the family would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.



You can go HERE for daily updates if you are interested or have a connection to Jana and her family in anyway! 

There's so many people connected to her and her family, even just within our hospital setting! She is truly loved and has touched so many people's lives!

9 comments:

  1. That has to be an incredibly difficult part of your job....treating people that you know! :( Hugs Lauren. You are a special person for what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major prayers go out to you, as well as her family! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers go out to her and her family. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. She and her family are in my prayers for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful and worthy tutorial to create custom page in wordpress plus video makes its easier to understand.Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site! Your style is so refreshing compared to most other people. Post thank you for every time you get the chance, I'll be sure to save your website!
    Gebelik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, six years is a long. I hope that you'll love what you are doing because you have a great post. I hope to read some more.
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Goodness! You are looking so beautiful thanks for sharing such nice images.

    Luxury Villa Rentals

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog! new follower!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete