Thursday, May 3, 2012

happy birthday

Monday my friend Jill and her husband went to the hospital to have their sweet little baby boy. He was fashionably late gracing the world with his presence. Finally, Tuesday afternoon Tanner James S. was welcomed into the world! He weighed 8lbs 9oz and was 21 1/4 inches long, with pretty blue eyes! 

He is one blessed little man with an amazing family.

With aunt Jamie


so sweet


Before this picture, I was holding him and he was...umm, pretty "gas-y" and I felt something warm. The nurse {a friend} and I checked his diaper, and good thing we did, because he had a huge dirty diaper, and a little had leaked on me! As you can see, I was working and wearing scrubs, so good clothes weren't ruined! 
The last baby I held peed on me...something about babies, bodily fluids, and me...?!

I still can't wait to babysit...dirty diapers and all!

1 comment: