Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies {date night}

FANCY DATE

If I had a date...& it were a fancy date, I'd wear this LBD number. I haven't been on a fancy date in a while and I'm wishing so bad right now I had one in the works! I have been lusting after that Kate Spade handbag for awhile-best excuse to but it! C'mon girls, if you know a great guy, send him my way...girlfriend needs to wear this outfit, and buy that bag!

Oh, aaaannnnnnnndd let's not forget about the Loubies! Aren't those awesome!? I'll take a pair, or 2!

fancy

The outfitting possibilities are endless for {date night}...hopefully I'll have a few dates on my weekends this summer and use some of your awesome outfit inspirations to catch a great guy! Fingers crossed!

11 comments:

  1. Love the understated colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. i chose a little black dress as well -- perfect date night attire :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect picks, love the lbd!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that clutch too!!! And of course the little black dress, anything with cutouts I am in love with!!! :) Anyway, hope you have a great weekend girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, love the clutch/shoe combo! And of course, the blingy earrings/bracelet. And the LBD. Such a great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is LBD perfection. And of course a date is a GREAT excuse to buy that clutch! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOVE those earrings! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah!!! This is one hot outfit girl!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable! i love every single piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love LOVE that outfit!

    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete