Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Today!

On my quest to get back to my positive self I'm going to post about WHAT I'M LOVING! 
{not the many things I'm bummed about}
first:
While watching The Bachelor I loved this statement from Emily:
"I'm not this uptight girl that I come across as. I like to have fun too. If I was given dates that I got to go divin' with sharks and ya know, going down lines in the jungle, I would be fun too!"
see! she's adventurous
It just goes to prove {which we have all gathered over the many years of Bachelor/ette history} ABC edits the show and the contestants how they want it all to look to us, the viewers. 
second
Keeneland opening weekend is only 4 short weekends away! It will be here before we know it! I've already been planning my attire, which I'm sure you have too! Maybe this year I'll actually make a bet on these pretty horses!
third
Katy Perry & Kanye  E.T.
The beat is just rockin'...or should I say infectious?! 
{I'm not a Kanye fan...at all, but I have to say, I do love this song}
fourth
My Dad.
I love my dad everyday, but he has been working on my taxes for me!!
 Because this girl has zero clue in the world how to! I know they sell the computer program that is apparently step-by-step {and the name of it now slips my mind. Taxes for Dummies I'm sure} But, I still would do it alllllll wrong. I'm sure I would find a way to make myself pay more money when in fact, I would really be getting a refund.
He's saving me lots of mooo-lah so I don't have to take all my tax info to an expensive accountant. Instead of paying someone else, he's doing them for me and I get a check from the government! Oh wait...2 checks! One fed, one state! So, it's a win, win situation for me. Why didn't he do them for me the past few years? Why did I pay so much!?
Love ya dad!
fifth
My Mom. 
Again, I love my mom too, everyday, but...
Tomorrow is her Birthday! Happy Birthday! 


I hope you all are having a good start to your week! 


2 comments:

  1. This morning I sat in my car listening to the new Katy Perry and Kanye song and all I could think was "Man, I freaking hate Kanye West, but this song is great!"

    Oh, and I couldn't believe in the "after the final rose" segment how much cooler Emily seemed. I'm with you, ABC does some crazy clipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Emily is beyond beautiful. I want to hate her guts but she's too great to hate.
    2. Yay for Keeneland.
    3. Yes. Great song. I actually like Kanye.
    4. Dads are awesome. My Dad also does my taxes. I'd be lost without him.
    5. I love my Mom too.
    6. I passed a blog award to you tonight. You can check my blog to see details.

    ReplyDelete