Saturday, December 31, 2011

One busy NYE day!


Today is going to be a crazy day! 
Us UK fans have the biggest rivalry game of the season at high noon! 

It's the one and only #1 UK Wildcats against our other state team...

the JV squad of the state...Louisville Cardinals...or as we like to say Loserville Birdnals. {Term coined by my dear friend Laura!} 

No worries though, our Coach Cal and his star players can take them. 

Outcome:

Where ever you are, be a CATS fan and cheer on our boys! 
Unfortunately, tickets are a hot commodity and going for insane amounts of dough around here. 
They are like GOLD.
So, we will be watching from the comfort of a bar booth!

AFTER our BIG WIN, Chels and I have hair appointments with her fab hair guy! I'm browsing Pinterest for pics to show him what I want! I'm thinking Big and Bigger...

Teased all the way back to the 1950's!

AFTER the hair...I have to get myself made up for dinner for this girl! It's her Birthday! Her husband has made reservations at a sushi place! Yumm!

Then...the big night out! Didn't make any big plans, just hoping to have a fun night with great friends! 

Goodbye 2011. Won't be missing you.
I'm welcoming you 2012 with open arms and it's GOT to be better than 2011. 
Just gotta be! 

So, Here's to you 2012. 
Treat us well!


No comments:

Post a Comment