Monday, December 5, 2011

Xmas Cards!

I found my cards this year from a twitter follower! The miss @carriesteinbeck has a design business and I looked on her website and found a super cute card! I had her change the red to a more pinky red color and customize the phrase inside the card. I was a little picky and indecisive, and she was so great and easy to work with! Her prices are very reasonable also!. If you ever need any kind of announcements, invitations, or greeting cards you should check her out! 

I spent yesterday signing and addressing all my cards to send this year! I just love them! They will be in the mail this week!


Love Lauren & Stella, too!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet post! I am so glad that you like your Christmas cards! I have to work on getting mine sent this week. How is it already this close to Christmas?!

    ReplyDelete