Monday, October 17, 2011

As seen on Pinterest...now in my bathroom!

Just like everyone else, I've been addicted to the Pinterest craze! One of the first pins I loved was this:
So now, I have one hanging in my bathroom! I had fatherly help to saw off the handle and drill a hole through for the ribbon, but painting it black, hanging, and adorning with my jewels, well, that's all me!



Now my necklaces don't get tangled like they did in a smaller/shorter jewelry display and it takes up bare space on my wall. Functional AND wall decor. Perfect.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! This was one of my first pins to but I've never known where to find an old rake. Looks SO stinkin' cute!! Ok-I gotta find a rake now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I'm going to find a rake in dad's shop when I get home now! This is so neat and pretty! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Everything I see on Pinterest I want to try!! I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! I have pinned so many DIY projects but have yet to start any- I need to get my butt in gear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Lauren! I actually haven't seen this on Pinterest but it is such a good idea! And pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an amazing idea, I have so many issues with my necklaces getting tangled!! I cannot wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete