Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jet-setting

I have the next week off from work and I decided I'm using the days wisely & head...

HERE:

 The weather at home is rainy and cold with dropping temps. So, I'm excited to get in a week of sun, sand, and warmer temperatures just before the mean winter hits. 

Luckily, I don't have to take any vacation time and will get to recover from the previous 6 nights in a row I just worked. Shew...exhausting! 

This nursing schedule is has it's pluses and minuses. 
{Working 6 in a row...minus. A week off without taking vacation time...PLUS.}


My friend Emily is meeting me for a few days! It will be nice to vacay with her and catch up since she lives in a different city.

I won't have internet there, so I'll be absent from blogging and reading any as well :( Hope everyone has a great week! See you all Thanksgiving weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I heard the dreaded "s" word {snow} on the weather forecast this morning and started wondering how great it would be to work remotely from a beach somewhere all winter. Don't I only wish... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! :) I'm jealous! Especially since snow is in the forecast this weekend for us. ARGH! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog name Lauren..too awesome..i can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you were so close to me! Next time your here we must go get drinks!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete