Sunday, November 13, 2011

Laura Mercier Lip Gloss

After the Sephora Friends and Family 20% off sale I went back, YES BACK AGAIN, for some more shopping and found these little gems you all need! I love Laura Mercier and her line of makeup and after wearing these lip glosses for nearly 2 weeks, they are by far my new favorites! They are non-sticky and just perfect colors. They are mini sizes and PERFECT nude colors so I can keep them in my scrub pockets and wear them to work without being so bright and loud

With Christmas just around the corner, this could also be a great stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift for your make-up loving friends! 

Because, what girl doesn't love make-up!?

You must get to your local Sephora and buy these LIMITED EDITION mini lip gloss set!

this is not a sales endorsement for LM!

2 comments:

  1. I love LM make-up! Her face primer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower & fellow lipgloss addict :) I swear I have a least three tubes in my purse at all times!

    ReplyDelete