Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stella's Belated Birthday

I've been a bad mommy. I didn't get Stella her birthday present until a week after her birthday! OOPS! My bank account balance has something to do with this! Her Mama has been doing a little too much personal shopping. I found a new pet store in our mall this week and got her a few new things. She should be a happy girl!

New Bling!

New toys and a doggie cookie


Sometimes I wonder why I bother. It only lasted
5 minutes! Money wasted?
Her favorite toy is that purple ball bone with rawhide on it. It hasn't been destroyed and you can buy rawhide replacements for the bone. 2 thumbs up!


1 comment:

  1. Oh she's adorable! Happy late birthday Stella! :) I just found your blog and couldn't resist commenting... puppies are the best! haha I'm a puppy mama to two little ones, and buying them presents is one of my favorite things to do. Even though they never last long, watching them enjoy themselves is worth it.

    ReplyDelete