Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nurse's Week

Happy Nurse's Week to all my amazing nursey friends! I have met so many amazing nurses throughout my life who have made me the nurse I am today! From the friends I made in nursing school, my co-workers over the past 5 years of my career (past & present), and my family of nurses (my mother, aunt, 2 cousins and now my sister!)

To all of you just starting your nursing career, it can be tough at times, but worth it and you will grow and become a strong person a better nurse from all you encounter!

Here are a few funnies to celebrate OUR week!
please excuse the bad language!








4 comments:

  1. Happy Nurses week! I don't work in the field but I know how hard you guys work! you guys are amazing, so thank you!!

    im having a cool giveaway right now, you should check it out if you havent already!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm majoring in nursing next year, and even though graduation is far awar I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I work with so many nurses everyday and I truly cherish what y'all do! Happy nurses week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love these!! I know it's a little late but Happy Nurses Week!!

    ReplyDelete