Monday, February 20, 2012

Scent Fetish

I have a perfume fetish! 
I have a 4 or 5 different ones I rotate right now!


Little obsessed?! 
favorite
newest, Xmas gift



summer scent





I have 4 Burberry perfumes...all are great!

A few people have asked about a Trish McEvoy perfume I posted in one of my posts this week. I originally heard of her back in college from one of my best friends. I fell in love with the scents! I've tried 3 different ones and LOVE them all. I got the rollerball gift set 2 years ago for Xmas and carry them in my purse too! How convenient!

The candles are on my *WANT* list! 


Trish McEvoy perfume









Trish McEvoy #3: Snowdrop and Crystal Flowers
Graceful. Discover No. 3 Snowdrop & Crystal Flowers, an indescribably soft, elegant and indulgent scent that combines snowdrop flowers, sensuous crystal musk and precious jasmine with clementine blossoms and sheer freesia.

*Trish McEvoy #4: Gardenia Musk
   have this, very flowery smell
Romantic. Discover No. 4 Gardenia Musk: a sheer, delicate, feminine scent that combines a classic expression of gardenia and sensuous musk with honeysuckle, sparkling bergamot and leafy greens.

Trish McEvoy #6: Mandarin and Ginger Lilly
   have this. Very light, pretty scent. LOVE
Energized. Discover No. 6 Mandarin & Ginger Lily, an exuberant, vivacious scent that blends iced mandarin and ginger lily blossoms with elegant bergamot and coveted vetiver.


    Trish McEvoy #9: Blackberry and Vanilla Musk
    Irresistible. Discover No. 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk, a spicy-sweet, warm, playful scent that combines juicy blackberry buds, rich vanilla and sensuous velvet musk with white rose and cashmere woods.
    Trish McEvoy Sexy #9: 
    this was the 1st one I bought, LOVE
      Seductive. Discover Sexy 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk, a spicy-sweet, lush, magnetic scent that combines juicy blackberry buds, rich vanilla and sensuous velvet musk with the earthiness of patchouli and sandalwood.


        All of the scents I have tried are all so different it's hard to choose a favorite. I love them all and like certain scents depending on the day and my mood!

        There are other TM scents, these are just some!
        Shop Trish McEvoy fragrance here

        No comments:

        Post a Comment