Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Animal Print

Fact: I am obsessed with animal print. Here are a few home decor photos that incorporate it in an elegant and modest way-not too much or distasteful. 






Recently, I bought a zebra print rug from Ballard Design for my black and green kitchen {I'm still waiting for it to show up on my front porch!}, I have a zebra print throw in my living room, and zebra towels in my master bath. Small touches of animal print in a few rooms! 
Like i said, I love it! 

Do you love animal print as much as I do? Do you decorate with it!?

We will talk about wearing it another time... :)

RRRRAAAARRRWWWWRRRRRR

2 comments:

  1. Leopard always make me stop in my tracks!! Love a touch here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! All of these rooms look way sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete